Walkers Shortbread Introduces Two New Chocolate Cookie VarietiesWalkers Shortbread Inc., Hauppauge, N.Y., introduces two new simply delicious cookie varieties for chocolate lovers. They include: Quadruple Chocolate Chunk Cookies, combining a variety of different fine Belgian Chocolates in one delectable crumbly cookie liberally half coated in velvety smooth milk chocolate for a rich taste sensation; and Milk Chocolate Oatflake & Fruit Cookies, abundantly half coated in smooth milk chocolate, and offering the delicious Walkers flavor with the wholesome goodness of oak flakes combined with moist and juicy raisin. Both varieties are presented in Tartan clad 5.3-oz cartons containing eight cookies.
The third and fourth generation of Walkers maintains supervision of all activities at the Walkers Shortbread bakery in the Scottish highlands, which for 113 years has been baking classically simple and award winning cookies that are widely recognized as the best shortbread in the world.
Using only the highest quality ingredients in the family's own recipes, the bakery has won numerous gold medals and recognition from international culinary organizations. All baking is done in small batches for the utmost control and unsurpassed excellence. Products contain no artificial flavorings, colorings or additives and are certified kosher OUD.
Suggested retail price is $6.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »