Kraft Adds Two New Flavors to Nabisco Wheat Thins Crunch StixNorthfield, Ill.-based Kraft Foods Inc. introduces two new varieties of Nabisco Wheat Thins Crunch Stix, crunchy baked snack sticks and one of my favorite products last year. New trendy and sensational varieties include Chipotle Pepper and Cinnamon Kick.
The outside packaging, a hexagon reminiscent of Chinese-food container -- wide mouth at the top (which folds down to form a paper bowl) and narrow at the bottom invites consumption of a handful of Stix, while preventing your hand from getting stuck in the lining. And since you don't need a bowl or a plate, there is nothing to clean up.
With 11g of whole grains per serving, Wheat Thins Crunch Stix have a super crunchy mouthfeel, which is very satisfying. The serving size is generous at 14 Stix (130 calories) and the package contains 14 servings.
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz package is $3.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »