Boil-in-a-Bag Seafood Requires Minimal Prep Time and Clean UpWarren, Mich.-based Wholey Seafood introduces Wholey Seafood's Boil in the Bag Seafood Entrees in seven varieties including: Béarnaise, Tarragon, Lemon Salmon; Cayenne, Thyme, Tomato Salmon; Fiery Tomato, Cilantro, Pepper Salmon; Cayenne, Ginger & Garlic Coconut Shrimp; Sweet Chili, Lime, Cilantro Shrimp; Garlic, Lemon, Parsley Tilapia; and Pineapple, Chili, Tomato Tilapia.
The promotional launch with the theme "Seafood with Saucy Seaphistication" reinforces that each Boil in the Bag entree has been designed so that it requires minimal prep time and clean up and cooks to perfection in 15 minutes or less. Wholey Boil in the Bag entree choices pair farm-raised tilapia, shrimp or Norwegian salmon with intriguing sauces packed with flavor and created exclusively for Wholey Seafood by Irish Provenance. Additional sauce is included with each entree and can be used for an accompanying side dish.
"These Boil in the Bag Seafood Entrees are in a category all their own," says Jerry Newport, director of national sales. "Nothing like them exists in the marketplace. We're proud to bring consumers a product that makes it easy to enjoy restaurant quality seafood at home with virtually no work."
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »