Wild Flavors Introduces Vegeceuticals Nutraceutical Vegetable LineWild Flavors recently introduced its Vegeceuticals Nutraceutical Vegetable line. According to the company, Vegeceuticals are nutraceuticals from vegetables that can be used in a variety of foods and beverages because of their clean taste and solubility.
Vegeceuticals can be used in a wide range of food and beverages, without a consumer having to consume the vegetable itself. There are two varieties of Vegeceuticals: a red and orange blend, both available in liquid and dry form.
Wild Flavors' orange Vegeceuticals extract blend provides beta-carotene from carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, paprika (from chili peppers) and Reishi mushroom. Red Vegeceuticals is an extract blend providing anthocyanins from purple sweet potato, purple maize, purple carrot, beet, rhubarb, tomato, and red cabbage.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »