Woolwich Dairy Introduces Deliciously Light Goat CheeseWoolwich Dairy, Orangeville, Ontario Canada and Lancaster, Wisc., introduces a line of three Crème Chèvre goat cheese spreads.
Each start with a base of Woolwich Dairy's ultra fresh, soft unripened goat cheese, and is then blended to a light, creamy consistency using all-natural ingredients. Kosher-certified, Crème Chèvre can be used simply as a dip, spread, or mixed into dressings and sauces. It's a versatile ingredient for all kinds of dishes: toss with hot pasta or add to omelettes, bake into casseroles, in a quiche, use as a pizza topping.
Package graphics are whimsically illustrated, complimenting their playful names -- Plain 'N' Simple, Big Kick Herb & Garlic and Inevitable Vegetable – and each carries the tag line "A deliciously light goat cheese."
Suggested retail price for a 5.3-oz tub is $5.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »