Z Trim Powdered Cellulose Promises to Help Trim Product CostsMultifunctional dietary fiber ingredients manufacturer Z Trim uses a proprietary process to create powdered cellulose from oat hull or corn bran. According to the ingredient company, Z Trim is unique among the category of cellulose ingredients due to its short-chain polymeric structure. The short-chain polymeric structure gives Z Trim a smooth mouthfeel, easy dispersability and flavor neutrality.
Z Trim is able to provide a stable price point in a market where commodities fluctuate radically. The Z Trim ingredient also enables formulators to replace costly ingredients. In addition to the economic benefit, Z Trim claims it can improve the nutrition profile as well.
Typical usage levels of Z Trim range from ½% to 2%.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »