ZonePerfect Satisfies Both Sweet And Salty CravingsAbbott Park, Ill.-based Abbott Nutrition launches ZonePerfect Sweet & Salty nutrition bars to satisfy our sweet and salty cravings. They are available in two varieties ZonePerfect Cashew Pretzel -- Roasted cashews and sweet yogurt bits with the crispy delight of salty pretzels, and ZonePerfect Trail Mix bars -- Combining the chewy goodness of raisins and toasted oats with walnuts, roasted cashews, peanuts, almonds and the smooth sweetness of peanut butter.
Nutrition packed ZonePerfect Sweet & Salty bars have 10g of protein, 19 vitamins and minerals, and are rich in antioxidants (vitamins C & E, and selenium). At 200 calories per serving and a good balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat, they provide a convenient, nutritious snack to enjoy on the go.
"With ZonePerfect Nutrition Bars, it's never a choice between important nutrition and great taste – you simply get both," says Tobe Cohen, divisional vice president and general manager of Global Performance Nutrition, Abbott Nutrition. "And with the new Sweet & Salty bars, we've wrapped popular sweet and salty flavors together in a nutritious bar to satisfy both sides of consumers' taste preferences."
Suggested retail price is $1.25 and for a five-bar pack it is $5.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »