Apple Cinnamon Chex Gluten Free Cereal Debuts
Minneapolis-based General Mills introduces Apple Cinnamon Chex, its sixth gluten free cereal. Sprinkled with real apple and cinnamon, new Apple Cinnamon Chex delivers a delicious start to the day. It's sure to be a hit at the breakfast table, as two-out-of-three (67 percent) Americans agree apple cinnamon is a flavor combination their whole family enjoys. The majority of 88 percent say finding something flavorful is their number one consideration when searching for something for breakfast.
All Chex cereals have more whole grain than any other ingredient, and 77 percent of Americans say they look for whole grain in their cereal. With 9g of whole grain per serving, and no artificial colors or flavors, Apple Cinnamon Chex provides key nutrients, vitamins and minerals to start the day on a high note.
According to a Caravan omnibus survey of 1,000 adults by Opinion Research Corp., conducted on behalf of Chex, 24 percent of Americans are looking for a gluten-free option when buying cereal for themselves or their families. Luckily, Chex has it covered with new Apple Cinnamon Chex, the latest addition to its line of gluten-free cereals. Apple Cinnamon Chex offers families a simple and great-tasting breakfast they can feel good about for the rest of the day.
"We're thrilled to introduce a new choice for breakfast with show-stopping great taste," says Liz Abate Mascolo, marketing associate director for Chex. "New Apple Cinnamon Chex provides families, including those living a gluten-free lifestyle, with a wholesome and flavorful breakfast option they'll love."
Suggested retail price per box is $3.39.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »