Balance Bar's Bite-sized 100-calorie Treats DebutValhalla, N.Y.-based Balance Bar launches Balance Bar Mini Energy Bars in two popular Balance Bar flavors: Cookie Dough and Double Chocolate Brownie. They're the perfect pick-me-ups for kids and adults so everyone can feel good about enjoying them in moderation at snack time or between meals.
Certified Kosher, each 100-calorie mini energy bar contains 7g of protein and 23 vitamins and minerals and are an excellent source of antioxidants (vitamins A, C and E). Like all Balance Bars, mini energy bars adhere to the 40-30-30 principle (40 percent of calories come from healthy carbohydrates, 30 percent from quality protein and 30 percent from dietary fat) to help stabilize blood sugar levels, satisfy hunger and provide lasting energy.
Suggested retail price for a 10-count box is $8.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »