Balance Bar's Bite-sized 100-calorie Treats DebutValhalla, N.Y.-based Balance Bar launches Balance Bar Mini Energy Bars in two popular Balance Bar flavors: Cookie Dough and Double Chocolate Brownie. They're the perfect pick-me-ups for kids and adults so everyone can feel good about enjoying them in moderation at snack time or between meals.
Certified Kosher, each 100-calorie mini energy bar contains 7g of protein and 23 vitamins and minerals and are an excellent source of antioxidants (vitamins A, C and E). Like all Balance Bars, mini energy bars adhere to the 40-30-30 principle (40 percent of calories come from healthy carbohydrates, 30 percent from quality protein and 30 percent from dietary fat) to help stabilize blood sugar levels, satisfy hunger and provide lasting energy.
Suggested retail price for a 10-count box is $8.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »