Smoked Bacon Mustards DebutBeaverton, Ore.-based Beaverton Foods Inc. expands its Inglehoffer and Beaver product lines with two new smoked bacon mustards.
The new mustards are a first for the 82-year-old specialty condiments manufacturer to add smoky goodness to its products. The new 12-oz. Beaver Hickory Bacon Mustard brings a little Southern flavor to the brand with rich hickory and subtle bacon goodness. Inglehoffer Applewood Smoked Bacon Mustard, blends Beaverton Foods' award-winning Honey Mustard with Maple and smoked bacon in a 10-oz. bottle.
"We constantly strive to innovate and we see bacon and wood smoke as popular flavor profiles right now," says CEO Domonic Biggi. "I believe our customers will enjoy the new mustards, which offer uses well beyond sandwich spreads."
Suggested retail price for an easy-to-use squeeze bottle is $3.89-$4.49.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »