Tula Foods Better Whey of Life Launches New Whey-Infused Greek YogurtHealthy foods manufacturer Tula Foods Inc. launched Better Whey of Life, a natural brand of Greek yogurt made with whey protein from grass-fed cows.
The yogurt, which hits the shelves in Chicago, Denver and San Francisco, is said to be a "twist-on-the-familiar" varieties: blackberry pomegranate, strawberry goji berry, raspberry white grape, acai mixed berry, vanilla bean and plain.
Better Whey of Life uses a unique process that retains the whey protein, enabling a distinct thick, smooth and silky yogurt. Whey protein is unique because of its branched chain aminoa content -- leucine in particular. Recent studies suggest that consuming a critical amount of these amino acids through foods at each meal help maintain muscle and burn fat.
Better Whey of Life retails for $1.39-$1.69/6oz cup.
The yogurt can be found at King Soopers and City Market Stores in Colorado and select cities in the surrounding Rocky Mountain states, in Jewel stores in the Chicago area and in Whole Foods in Northern California and the Rocky Mountain region.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »