General Mills Rolls Out Two New Convenience-Friendly Baking ProductsMinneapolis-based General Mills Inc. rolls out two convenience-oriented baking mix products from its Betty Crocker brand, with the introduction of Betty Crocker Shake-n-Pour Desserts and Betty Crocker Cereal-flavored Muffins. There's no mess and little clean up and the end result is just as tasty as the Betty box mixes we all grew up eating.
Ensure a fun time for adults and children alike. Betty Crocker Shake-n-Pour Desserts mix is just a shake away, only requiring the addition of water to make your favorite variety — Chocolate Brownies, Confetti Cupcake or Chocolate Cupcake.
"We know that parents like to involve their kids in their daily activities including cooking and baking, especially if there is an easy way for them to feel like they're helping," says Kim Francis, marketing manager, Betty Crocker baking mixes. "She loves the thought of baking with her kids but doesn't love the effort and mess that goes along with it. So when moms think of fun activities to do with their kids we want them to think about Shake-n-Pour."
Another fun idea for kids are Betty Crocker Cereal Equity Muffins, featuring popular cereal flavors including Cocoa Puffs, Reese's Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The muffins feature a cereal strudel topping and have 8g or more of whole grains per serving.
Suggested retail price for both products is $3.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »