Coating System Helps Food Processors Ward Off Mold and BacteriaFood processors have an additional tool in their safety and sanitation arsenal. Bioni USA's coating system is a patented solution for mold and bacteria in food and beverage processing facilities.
This nanotechnology-based coating system has been specifically designed for the requirements of the food industry. According to the company, the individual components of the Bioni System were developed and patented in conjunction with the Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology.
The Bioni System protects against mold and bacteria using a 2-layer system that can be directly applied on mold affected substrates or virtually any other substrate such as concrete, steel, IMP, FRP, etc. The Bioni System also permanently prevents new mold or bacteria from forming or growing on the coating system film. Therefore making the removal of existing old layers a thing of the past and also helping reduce costly cleaning cycles.
Because the Bioni System solution does not need biocides, fungicides, or chemical mold removers for disinfecting and pre-treatment of the affected surfaces, Bioni System is considered environmentally friendly, safe in terms of the room-air hygiene and safe to use in food processing facilities.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »