Balance Bar Goes Bare With Blueberry AcaiValhalla, N.Y.,-based Balance Bar Co. rolls out Balance Bar Bare Blueberry Acai, made with a crisp high-protein core, simple sweeteners, dried wild blueberries, sunflower seeds and acai juice powder. A yogurt coating along the bottom adds a hint of sweetness, and the rolled oats on top bring an extra crunch to this vitamin- and mineral-rich nutritional bar with only 200 calories.
Perfect for active, outdoor and on-the-go occasions, Bare Blueberry Acai is sweetened with all natural organic agave and brown rice syrup, contains 15g of protein, 4g of fiber and 7g of whole grains, 19 vitamins and minerals, is an excellent source of antioxidants, and is OU-certified Kosher Dairy. It adheres to Balance Bar's proven healthy 40/30/30 nutritional model (40 percent of calories come from healthy carbohydrates, 30 percent from quality protein, and 30 percent from dietary fat) to help stabilize blood sugar levels, satisfy hunger and provide lasting energy. And the subtly sweet and crunchy taste will appeal to kids, teens and adults, a natural win-win.
Suggested retail price for a 1.76-oz bar is. $1.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »