Gluten Free Muesli Debuts From Bob's Red MillPortland, Ore-based Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods Inc. introduces Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli, one of the few gluten free versions of muesli on the market, and developed as a direct result of high customer demand.
A hearty and wholesome mix of whole grain gluten-free rolled oats, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and apples, brown rice puffs, almonds and coconut, this delicious and nutritious mix can be enjoyed as a hot or cold breakfast cereal, and is packed with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. and all of Bob's Red Mill gluten-free products are made in a dedicated 100% gluten-free facility. The company sources the gluten-free oats used in Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli from a group of farmers in an isolated valley in Saskatchewan who grow the oats in dedicated farm fields that have had no gluten products grown in them for at least three years. All of Bob's Red Mill gluten free ingredients and products are also batch tested in the company's quality control laboratory with an R5 ELISA Gluten Assay test to ensure the absence of gluten.
"Muesli has long been one of our most popular products, and we are constantly hearing from our customers that they wish there were a gluten-free version," says Bob Moore, founder, president and CEO of employee-owned Bob's Red Mill. "It's such a healthy blend of ingredients, and such a versatile product. I enjoy it the traditional Swiss way, soaking it in the fridge overnight in milk or yogurt and topping it with fresh apple."
Suggested retail price for a 16-oz. bag (four to a case) is $5.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »