Bossa Nova Launches 90-Calorie Acai SuperjuicesBlue Ash, Ohio-based Bossa Nova launches organic, superfruit beverages with only 90 calories per 10 fl. oz., representing a 32 percent decrease in calories and 30 percent fewer grams of sugar while maintaining Bossa Nova's exotic taste and naturally nutritious profile.
Available in 10-oz and 32-oz bottles, varieties include: Organic Acai Original; Organic Acai Blueberry; Organic Acai Pomegranate; and All Natural Acerola Red Peach.
"Our antioxidant-rich, organically certified superfruit beverages, now available with fewer calories and less sugar, represent a winning combination for consumers wanting more wholesome beverage choices," says David Zellen, head of Bossa Nova marketing. "Additionally, we follow sustainable harvesting methods and use an eco-sensitive production process and 100% recyclable bottles."
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now ╗
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now ╗