Bossa Nova Launches 90-Calorie Acai SuperjuicesBlue Ash, Ohio-based Bossa Nova launches organic, superfruit beverages with only 90 calories per 10 fl. oz., representing a 32 percent decrease in calories and 30 percent fewer grams of sugar while maintaining Bossa Nova's exotic taste and naturally nutritious profile.
Available in 10-oz and 32-oz bottles, varieties include: Organic Acai Original; Organic Acai Blueberry; Organic Acai Pomegranate; and All Natural Acerola Red Peach.
"Our antioxidant-rich, organically certified superfruit beverages, now available with fewer calories and less sugar, represent a winning combination for consumers wanting more wholesome beverage choices," says David Zellen, head of Bossa Nova marketing. "Additionally, we follow sustainable harvesting methods and use an eco-sensitive production process and 100% recyclable bottles."
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now ╗
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now ╗