C-Frame Depositor Provides Portion Weight Control for Food ProcessorsNuTEC's C-Frame Depositors offer processors the option of portion weight control and clean, accurate filling placement on their production lines.
The C-frame design of the depositor enables the piece of equipment to fit into existing production lines. According to the manufacturer, the feed system uses a rotating spiral that gently moves the product to the rotary vane pump. Deposit sizes of up to 1 ½ inches thick can be achieved.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »