Kraft Rolls Out Capri Sun Super V Fruit and Vegetable Drink
Kraft Foods' beverage unit in Tarrytown, N.Y., launches Capri Sun Super V, a refreshing fruit and vegetable juice drink that kids will enjoy and moms will feel good about serving. The ready-to-drink beverage in a 6-oz. pouch contains a combined serving of fruits and vegetables (75 percent fruit juice and 25 percent vegetable juice) and is a good source of fiber (10 percent of the RDA), offering a perfect blend of nutrition, great taste and "kid cool."
Statistics show children are not consuming enough fruits and vegetables each day. The U.S. Dietary Guidelines recommends four servings of fruit and five servings of vegetables for a 2,000-calorie diet. Sadly, less than 50 percent of children eat these recommended amounts.
Available in three fun fruit flavors kids will enjoy -- Fruit Punch, Berry and Apple -- Capri Sun Super V is every mom's secret weapon, providing her with a healthier choice for her kids, while secretly pursuing her ongoing mission to get them to eat the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables.
"We heard from moms that they were constantly in search of fun and delicious ways to get their kids to eat fruits and vegetables," says Wilfred de Guzman, brand manager, Capri Sun. "With no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and a good source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, Super V comes to the rescue."
Suggested retail price for a package of 10 pouches is $3.48.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »