Cedarlane Introduces Snack-Size Burrito Bites
Dedicated to bringing innovative options to the natural and organic convenience foods industry, Carson, Calif.-based Cedarlane Natural Foods Inc. rolls out a line of quick, easy and "snackable" Burrito Bites, at Kroger, Ralphs, Fry's, Smith's, and King Soopers grocery stores.
Burrito Bites are available in three flavorful varieties: Beans, Rice & Cheese, Roasted Vegetable & Cheese, and Chile Relleno. They are vegetarian, trans fat-free, have no to low cholesterol and are made with all-natural, low fat tortillas.
Following Cedarlane's recent win as the 2011 Grand Prize Winner by Cooking Light Magazine for the "tastiest frozen burritos available in supermarkets," Cedarlane Burrito Bites now serve up a snack-sized version of that same award-winning taste, with fewer calories and lower fat than competing brands.
Suggested retail price is $1.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »