Cedarlane Introduces Snack-Size Burrito Bites
Dedicated to bringing innovative options to the natural and organic convenience foods industry, Carson, Calif.-based Cedarlane Natural Foods Inc. rolls out a line of quick, easy and "snackable" Burrito Bites, at Kroger, Ralphs, Fry's, Smith's, and King Soopers grocery stores.
Burrito Bites are available in three flavorful varieties: Beans, Rice & Cheese, Roasted Vegetable & Cheese, and Chile Relleno. They are vegetarian, trans fat-free, have no to low cholesterol and are made with all-natural, low fat tortillas.
Following Cedarlane's recent win as the 2011 Grand Prize Winner by Cooking Light Magazine for the "tastiest frozen burritos available in supermarkets," Cedarlane Burrito Bites now serve up a snack-sized version of that same award-winning taste, with fewer calories and lower fat than competing brands.
Suggested retail price is $1.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »