Cedarlane Natural Foods Serves Up Gluten-Free Breakfast Egg White OmelettesCarson, Calif.-based Cedarlane Natural Foods Inc., makers of the first product line of egg white omelettes in the frozen foods market, serves up two new breakfast options. Cedarlane's new all-natural frozen Broccoli Cheddar (only 260 calories) and Garden Vegetable & Mozzarella Egg White Omelette (230 calories) are high in protein, low in cholesterol, and gluten-free, making it easy to get a quick, hot and healthy restaurant-quality breakfast at home any day of the week.
The new breakfast offerings, also available in some Whole Foods stores in Canada, join Cedarlane's conventional and all-natural egg white omelette product line, which are a clear hit with consumers, with over 60 percent sales growth in the 24 weeks ending 8-6-11, according to SpinScan Conventional by Nielsen.
Cedarlane's current menu of top-selling, healthy breakfast omelettes includes vegetarian Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Omelette, vegetarian Green Chile, Cheese & Ranchero Sauce Egg White Omelette, and an Uncured Turkey Bacon, Vegetable & Cheese Egg White Omelette, all of which are on the list of Top 10 best selling natural/organic frozen breakfast meals.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 - $4.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »