Cedarlane Natural Foods Serves Up Gluten-Free Breakfast Egg White OmelettesCarson, Calif.-based Cedarlane Natural Foods Inc., makers of the first product line of egg white omelettes in the frozen foods market, serves up two new breakfast options. Cedarlane's new all-natural frozen Broccoli Cheddar (only 260 calories) and Garden Vegetable & Mozzarella Egg White Omelette (230 calories) are high in protein, low in cholesterol, and gluten-free, making it easy to get a quick, hot and healthy restaurant-quality breakfast at home any day of the week.
The new breakfast offerings, also available in some Whole Foods stores in Canada, join Cedarlane's conventional and all-natural egg white omelette product line, which are a clear hit with consumers, with over 60 percent sales growth in the 24 weeks ending 8-6-11, according to SpinScan Conventional by Nielsen.
Cedarlane's current menu of top-selling, healthy breakfast omelettes includes vegetarian Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Omelette, vegetarian Green Chile, Cheese & Ranchero Sauce Egg White Omelette, and an Uncured Turkey Bacon, Vegetable & Cheese Egg White Omelette, all of which are on the list of Top 10 best selling natural/organic frozen breakfast meals.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 - $4.49.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »