Chocolate Cream Of Wheat Debuts
American breakfast staple Cream of Wheat has been a family favorite for 119 years; the brand continues to warm nostalgic hearts. B&G Foods Inc., Parsippany, N.J., introduces Cream of Wheat Chocolate instant hot cereal, its newest and most decadent addition to the Cream of Wheat family. Flavored with a variety of Dutch and all-natural cocoa, Cream of Wheat Chocolate blends chocolate indulgence with the warming comfort of Cream of Wheat for a unique meal or snack time treat.
Each one-serving packet cooks in just one minute, and has 130 calories and just 1g of fat. Cream of Wheat Chocolate provides an excellent source of seven essential vitamins, as well as 50 percent of the RDV of iron and 35 percent of the RDV of calcium when prepared with milk, a deliciously indulgent and healthy way to start or end the day.
"Cream of Wheat fans are passionate about their hot cereal and have been vocal about wanting new and interesting ways to enjoy the longtime favorite," says David Wenner, president/CEO of B&G Foods. "We began answering their requests with last year's launch of Cream of Wheat Cinnabon, which was an instant hit. Now with Cream of Wheat Chocolate, the goal is to maintain Cream of Wheat's tradition as a nutritious family brand while giving fans a new, decadent way to enjoy the product."
Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »