Citrus Caviar From Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. Bursts With Delicate Lime FlavorAustralia's Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. offers Freshburst Finger Limes -- also known as "citrus caviar"-- a unique fruit native to Australia. Finger Lime (citrus australasica) is shaped like a finger or pod that holds clusters of tangy, crunchy little citrus "roe." This citrus caviar bursts with delicate lime flavor, is visually appealing and can be used in a wide range of food and beverage applications.
FreshBurst Finger Limes are naturally preserved in a base of water, vinegar, sea salt, infused with wild hibiscus and lemon myrtle, and are conveniently pre-portioned into six ready-to-use segments, making them ideal for retail and foodservice. Five years of research and development led to the successful re-sealable foil-lined product packaging—using a High Pressure Processing (HHP) technology—allowing for an 18-month shelf-life.
"Our FreshBurst Finger Limes offer customers another unique, world-first food and cocktail garnish of the highest quality," says Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. Founder Lee Etherington.
Suggested retail price for a 140g package of 3 to 4 whole finger limes is $8.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »