Citrus Caviar From Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. Bursts With Delicate Lime FlavorAustralia's Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. offers Freshburst Finger Limes -- also known as "citrus caviar"-- a unique fruit native to Australia. Finger Lime (citrus australasica) is shaped like a finger or pod that holds clusters of tangy, crunchy little citrus "roe." This citrus caviar bursts with delicate lime flavor, is visually appealing and can be used in a wide range of food and beverage applications.
FreshBurst Finger Limes are naturally preserved in a base of water, vinegar, sea salt, infused with wild hibiscus and lemon myrtle, and are conveniently pre-portioned into six ready-to-use segments, making them ideal for retail and foodservice. Five years of research and development led to the successful re-sealable foil-lined product packaging—using a High Pressure Processing (HHP) technology—allowing for an 18-month shelf-life.
"Our FreshBurst Finger Limes offer customers another unique, world-first food and cocktail garnish of the highest quality," says Wild Hibiscus Flower Co. Founder Lee Etherington.
Suggested retail price for a 140g package of 3 to 4 whole finger limes is $8.99.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »