Clarkson Soy Products Expands Supply of Organic Soy Lecithin
Clarkson Soy Products has announced it has entered into an agreement with Molino Oleificio Manzoni S.r.l., of Vailate, Italy for exclusive North American distribution rights for their organic soy lecithin. Molino OleificioManzonihas produces organic oil and meal from soybeans, sunflower, rapeseed, and safflower in their state of the art processing facilities in Italy.
According to a release, Manzoni uses a process identical to Clarkson's.
The first shipments are expected to arrive for distribution in mid-January.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »