Clean-Label Starches Offer Enhanced PerformanceAmerican Key Food Products, in conjunction with the Emsland Group, will now offer a line of clean-label starches to food processors. Empure is a line of potato- and pea-derived starches that are manufactured through physical modification. Applications range from snacks and baked goods to fruit fillings, soup mixes, puddings and ketchup.
According to a release, the line "offers enhanced properties that surpass the functional characteristics of native starches without using chemical modification."
The starches include cook-up (Empure KS 100/200 and ES 100/200) and cold-swelling (KJEL 100/200/300/400 and EJEL 100)
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »