Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie Offers Healthy Snack for KidsEmeryville, Calif.-based Clif Bar & Co. adds to its Iced Oatmeal Cookie Clif Kid Zbar. to its Zbar line. It combines cinnamon and vanilla blended into organic whole grain oats topped with a drizzle of organic white icing, capturing the home-baked taste of classic oatmeal cookies in a nutritious energy snack bar made with 8g of organic whole grains and 12 essential vitamins and minerals that kids need.
"In a recent nationwide survey, Clif Kid found that 75 percent of parents believe it's actually harder to feed their kids healthy snacks than healthy meals," says Jennifer Yun, brand director for Clif Kid. "As parents, we know it's helpful to keep healthier lunchbox snacks interesting. Iced Oatmeal Cookie Zbar offers kids a yummy, new option that tastes like mom's homemade cookies while providing the nutrients kids need for their growing bodies."
Other child-friendly flavors in the Zbar line include Chocolate Chip, Honey Graham, Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter and S'mores.
Suggested retail price is 89c per bar.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »