Seven-Layer Dip Gets Crunchy with Combos Snacks
Consumers' taste buds will say "Ole!" when they crunch into Combos Baked Snacks 7 Layer Dip Tortilla from Mars Inc., Hackettstown, N.J. Packing big flavors in a small bite, this new offering combines real cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, tomato, refried beans, onion and spicy jalapeño peppers, the seven ingredients in the namesake party dip. The flavor ties into the brand's "party" theme to expand usage occasions and complements last year's successful launch of a Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel variety.
Single-serve 1.5-oz. bags have a suggested retail price of 89 cents. The multi-serving 6.3-oz. bag sells for $2.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »