Seven-Layer Dip Gets Crunchy with Combos Snacks
Consumers' taste buds will say "Ole!" when they crunch into Combos Baked Snacks 7 Layer Dip Tortilla from Mars Inc., Hackettstown, N.J. Packing big flavors in a small bite, this new offering combines real cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, tomato, refried beans, onion and spicy jalapeño peppers, the seven ingredients in the namesake party dip. The flavor ties into the brand's "party" theme to expand usage occasions and complements last year's successful launch of a Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel variety.
Single-serve 1.5-oz. bags have a suggested retail price of 89 cents. The multi-serving 6.3-oz. bag sells for $2.49.
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »