Seven-Layer Dip Gets Crunchy with Combos Snacks
Consumers' taste buds will say "Ole!" when they crunch into Combos Baked Snacks 7 Layer Dip Tortilla from Mars Inc., Hackettstown, N.J. Packing big flavors in a small bite, this new offering combines real cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, tomato, refried beans, onion and spicy jalapeño peppers, the seven ingredients in the namesake party dip. The flavor ties into the brand's "party" theme to expand usage occasions and complements last year's successful launch of a Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel variety.
Single-serve 1.5-oz. bags have a suggested retail price of 89 cents. The multi-serving 6.3-oz. bag sells for $2.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »