Seven-Layer Dip Gets Crunchy with Combos Snacks
Consumers' taste buds will say "Ole!" when they crunch into Combos Baked Snacks 7 Layer Dip Tortilla from Mars Inc., Hackettstown, N.J. Packing big flavors in a small bite, this new offering combines real cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, tomato, refried beans, onion and spicy jalapeño peppers, the seven ingredients in the namesake party dip. The flavor ties into the brand's "party" theme to expand usage occasions and complements last year's successful launch of a Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel variety.
Single-serve 1.5-oz. bags have a suggested retail price of 89 cents. The multi-serving 6.3-oz. bag sells for $2.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »