Cornfields Rolls Out Skinny Sticks as a Healthy Snack AlternativeChicago, Ill.-based Cornfields Inc. introduces Hi I'm Skinny Sticks, a line of better-for-you snacks that proudly proclaim their shape -- and hopefully the shape you'll be in by eating them.
These all-natural, non-GMO snacks pack up to 17g of whole grains per serving, and they are skinny on fat containing up to 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips. Varieties include Multi-Grain Cheddar, Multi-Grain Tangy BBQ, Multi-Grain Sweet Onion, Multi-Grain Sea Salt, Veggie Tortilla and Sweet Potato.
"We set out to design a new snack packed full of extreme flavor and crunch without piling on the calories and preservative-filled ingredients," says Claire Cretors, president of Cornfields Inc. "We use sunflower oil, wicked seasonings, and these snacks are chock full of personality."
Suggested retail price per 7 oz bag is $3.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »