Cornfields Rolls Out Skinny Sticks as a Healthy Snack AlternativeChicago, Ill.-based Cornfields Inc. introduces Hi I'm Skinny Sticks, a line of better-for-you snacks that proudly proclaim their shape -- and hopefully the shape you'll be in by eating them.
These all-natural, non-GMO snacks pack up to 17g of whole grains per serving, and they are skinny on fat containing up to 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips. Varieties include Multi-Grain Cheddar, Multi-Grain Tangy BBQ, Multi-Grain Sweet Onion, Multi-Grain Sea Salt, Veggie Tortilla and Sweet Potato.
"We set out to design a new snack packed full of extreme flavor and crunch without piling on the calories and preservative-filled ingredients," says Claire Cretors, president of Cornfields Inc. "We use sunflower oil, wicked seasonings, and these snacks are chock full of personality."
Suggested retail price per 7 oz bag is $3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »