Day-Lee Foods' Korean BBQ Chicken Right On TrendSanta Fe Springs, Calif.-based frozen Asian cuisine leader Day-Lee Foods, introduces a Crazy Cuizine Korean-inspired BBQ Chicken, featuring tender, all-natural roasted and grilled chicken breast topped by the brand's signature spicy sauce. High in protein, and free of preservatives, trans-fat and MSG, Crazy Cuizine's Korean inspired BBQ recipe chicken can be easily prepared in minutes. Just add rice or any favorite side dish to create an authentic Asian dining experience.
Over the years, Korean-style BBQ dishes have become favorites among mainstream American consumers. For most, the challenge is to find the ideal combination of tender meat (chicken, beef or pork) and zesty, spicy sauce – a combination Crazy Cuizine has spent years perfecting.
Although Crazy Cuizine's all-natural, sliced white meat chicken and beef are cooked with authentic flavors from the Far East, the ingredients are U.S. sourced, an important attribute with consumers, and the dishes are made at the company's facility in Southern California, which has received four consecutive "Gold" standard awards for food safety and quality practices by Silliker.
Suggested retail price for a 40-oz package is $8.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »