Dasani Drops Flavor Enhancers Personalize the Taste ExperienceAtlanta-based Coca-Cola Co.'s Dasani water brand gives consumers across the country the power to create their own personalized taste experience by putting flavor at their fingertips with Dasani Drops, a zero-calorie liquid beverage enhancer that allows people to add a veritable burst of flavor to their water. A flavorful, fashionable accessory for busy moms and health-conscious people alike, Dasani Drops are packaged in a squeezable 1.9-oz. bottle with a flip-top cap — perfect for those on the go. Each bottle provides value by offering 32 servings per container, more servings than other flavor enhancer options.
Hydration is an important component of an active, healthy lifestyle, and Dasani Drops offers a new twist on the water-drinking routine with four flavors including Strawberry Kiwi, Pink Lemonade, Pineapple Coconut and Mixed Berry. By simply flipping the cap and squeezing the bottle, water drinkers can mix in a little flavor or a lot of flavor for an intense burst of deliciousness. It's a great way to customize how people choose to tempt their taste buds, while offering them a delicious, sweet way to enjoy drinking water throughout the day.
"Dasani Drops is the perfect solution for those who want to mix things up with a refreshing splash of flavor in their day," says John Roddey, vice president, water, tea and coffee for Coca-Cola North America. "Dasani Drops gives people a new way to enjoy drinking water by pumping up the taste of Dasani with a simple squeeze of the easy-to-carry bottle."
Suggested retail price is $4.00 (32 servings).
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »