Nestle Rolls Out DiGiorno Pizza Dipping Strips
Northbrook, Ill.-based DiGiorno, a Nestlé USA brand, rolls out DiGiorno Pizza Dipping Strips, and DiGiorno Italian Style Favorites pizza. Dipping Strips are a great-tasting shareable take on the celebrated pizza experience. They feature a combination of a DiGiorno thick crust pizza in12 easy pull-apart strips plus two dipping sauces to enjoy whether you like to dunk, dip or scoop.
Crowd pleasing varieties include: Pepperoni Pizza Dipping Strips, Three Meat Pizza Dipping Strips (combining sausage, pepperoni and beef toppings) and Four Cheese Pizza Dipping Strips (made with mozzarella, parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses). All varieties include Zesty Marinara and Creamy Garlic dipping sauces.
Italian flavors that have always been mealtime hits and crowd pleasers are now perfected on a traditional-style pizza with DiGiorno Italian Style Favorites, three Italian-inspired, premium varieties with a touch of olive oil and herbs and on a rising crust. Varieties include: Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara pizza, Italian Style Favorites Chicken Parmesan pizza and Italian Style Favorites Meat Trio pizza (including Italian sausage, Genoa salami and pepperoni combined with mozzarella cheese flavors).
"We've translated our fresh-baked taste into even more unique new forms to excite your taste buds," says Tom Moe, marketing director for DiGiorno pizza. "We know consumers want variety, and these two new offerings push frozen pizza to deliver taste in exciting new ways for consumers."
Suggested retail price for Pizza Dipping Strips and Italian Style Favorites is $7.39.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »