Drank Island Time Declared Official Product Of The End Of The WorldHouston-based Innovative Beverage Group Holdings Inc. adds a new tropical blend aptly named drank Island Time, to its relaxation product line. The godfather of the relaxation market, CEO Peter Bianchi, developed Island Time with the end of the world in mind, whenever that is. The ancient Mayans, along with many other civilizations, predict December 21, 2012 as the end of days based upon astrological cycles and the alignment of planets.
"With all the talk about this topic, I would hope to be on an island somewhere with a drank in hand, toes in the sand and a clear mind when the world comes to an end," says Bianchi. "This product poses the question: what is your island time and how do you intend to relax in the midst of the end of the world?"
drank, the world's first-ever relaxation product of its kind has developed a nationwide, cult-like following that has provided a viral movement of increased popularity. At the helm of this movement, Bianchi is a self-professed 'Type A' personality who realizes the need for our society to slow down and enjoy life once in a while, says drank provides a responsible way to relax.
"Consumers who want adventure and relaxation can still enjoy an active lifestyle while unwinding from their busy schedules," he says. "Island Time is a perfect new extension of the drank family of products," he adds.
"As we get closer to the end of the world people are going to feel a lot more stress," says Matthew Tuttle, CEO of Tuttle Wealth Management in Stamford, Conn. "People need to come to terms with the end of everything and the fact that they can't do anything about it. drank can't save the world, but it can make people more relaxed about everything."
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »