ConAgra Introduces Egg Beaters Three Cheese
A classic breakfast combination - eggs and cheese - now comes conveniently packaged as Egg Beaters Three Cheese from ConAgra Foods Inc., Omaha, Neb. Made with real Swiss, cheddar and provolone cheeses, Egg Beaters Three Cheese provides the deliciousness of one of breakfast's most perfect pairings with the nutritious benefits of Egg Beaters all-natural egg whites.
"Consumers have demonstrated time and time again their preference for adding cheese to their Egg Beaters," says Jill Dexter, Egg Beaters brand manager. "With Egg Beaters Three Cheese, we're making it even easier to have a protein-packed, nutritious breakfast with significantly fewer calories and less fat and cholesterol than a similar breakfast made using eggs with yolks."
Each serving has 4g of lean protein and just 25 calories (a serving is only 3 TBS), which is less than half the calories of a shell egg. Plus, Egg Beaters are fortified with important vitamins, such as A, B-12, D and E, and other essential nutrients, such as folic acid and riboflavin.
A 15-oz. resealable, pour-spout container has a suggested retail price of $2.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »