El Monterey HD Burritos For A Healthier Lifestyle
Dinuba, Calif.-based Ruiz Foods introduces El Monterey HD Burritos (Hearty & Delicious), healthier A.M. and P.M. Burrito options for institutional and commercial foodservice. The four 5-oz varieties, bursting with flavor, offer preferred nutritionals, whole grain tortillas, 15-17g of protein each, and are high in fiber, low in calories and feature reduced sodium.
Varieties include: Huevos Rancheros Burrito; Egg, Turkey Sausage and Cheese Burrito; Chicken with Fire Roasted Veggies Burrito; and Steak with Fire Roasted Veggies Burrito.
El Monterey HD Burritos are bulk packed, require minimal labor and no special equipment. Simply cook to temperature from one of the multiple standard heating methods and plate with whatever sides, sauces or topping preferred. They are also perfect for cafeteria-style service from stainless holding trays.
"For those customers who want to offer foods that promote a healthier lifestyle, our new El Monterey Hearty & Delicious Burritos are a healthy and satisfying full flavor experience and are fast and convenient to serve," says Kim Ruiz Beck, chairman and interim president & CEO, Ruiz Foods.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »