El Monterey HD Burritos For A Healthier Lifestyle
Dinuba, Calif.-based Ruiz Foods introduces El Monterey HD Burritos (Hearty & Delicious), healthier A.M. and P.M. Burrito options for institutional and commercial foodservice. The four 5-oz varieties, bursting with flavor, offer preferred nutritionals, whole grain tortillas, 15-17g of protein each, and are high in fiber, low in calories and feature reduced sodium.
Varieties include: Huevos Rancheros Burrito; Egg, Turkey Sausage and Cheese Burrito; Chicken with Fire Roasted Veggies Burrito; and Steak with Fire Roasted Veggies Burrito.
El Monterey HD Burritos are bulk packed, require minimal labor and no special equipment. Simply cook to temperature from one of the multiple standard heating methods and plate with whatever sides, sauces or topping preferred. They are also perfect for cafeteria-style service from stainless holding trays.
"For those customers who want to offer foods that promote a healthier lifestyle, our new El Monterey Hearty & Delicious Burritos are a healthy and satisfying full flavor experience and are fast and convenient to serve," says Kim Ruiz Beck, chairman and interim president & CEO, Ruiz Foods.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »