Exclusiv Rose Vodka Marries Raspberry Vodka made with Moscato Rose WineMoldova-based Exclusiv Vodka introduces Exclusiv Rosé Vodka, Raspberry Vodka made with Moscato Rose Wine. With its light rosé color and a slight aroma of moscato, wine and berries, Exclusiv Rosé Vodka is the only vodka of its kind.
This revolutionary spirit is 64 proof, 32% ABV, and very smooth and pleasant with a light aftertaste of sweet wine. Likewise, with Exclusiv's deep history in Moldova, a country known for producing among the highest quality Eastern European spirits, Exclusiv Rosé has been described as the "spirit of Moldova in a bottle" by Serge Chistov, president of Manalapan, N.J.-based Serge Imports LLC, the company responsible for bring the Exclusiv brand to the U.S.
Moldova, a country that gained its independence from Russia in 1991, celebrates its Russian heritage by using the highest standards for the production of its vodka. Exclusiv Vodka is made with the highest quality winter wheat and the finest distilling processes, giving it a sweeter, more polished taste without polishing techniques, just like the members of high society preferred over the course of history. By bringing together it's roots in vodka and it's tradition in wine; this infusion is destined to be a classic.
According to Chistov, Exclusiv Rosé Vodka can be enjoyed as a stand alone drink on the rocks or straight up, however, fans of the popular beverage line may also blend the refreshing vodka with their favorite mixer to create a drink all their own. "We are very excited to see if the public will find a way to use Exclusiv Rosé as a mixer to compliment its taste," he says. "It's a very versatile drink that can be enjoyed on its own or combined other mixers.
Suggested retail price for a 750 mL bottle is $9.99, $12.99 for a Liter, and $19.99 for 1.75 Liters.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »