Family Size SeaPak Shrimp Favorites Help Stretch the BudgetWith the economy still in recovery mode, St. Simons Island, Ga.-based SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co., owned by Rich Products Corp., rolls out a Family Size line of its most-popular Items including: Oven Crispy Butterfly Shrimp, Popcorn Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, Coconut Shrimp, and Ready-to-Fry Breaded Butterfly Shrimp. It offers significantly more ounces and servings per box, stretching dollars and making it easier to feed a family and serve a variety of tasty items on a large platter for variety.
More compact packaging sizes decrease waste and require less freezer space at home. "We're pleased to unveil boxes that use less packaging materials. SeaPak lovers still get the same amount of shrimp as there were in the prior package and now they'll have room for an additional box or two in their freezers," says Daryl Miller, senior marketing manager, SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co.
Also new is the company's logo and packaging graphics, developed by packaging firm Smith Design, of New Jersey. The logo and packaging alterations include modifications aimed to spotlight SeaPak's coastal location and expertise and enhance the brand's on-shelf presence and space efficiency.
The new packaging graphics celebrate SeaPak's coastal heritage on St. Simons Island. The new logo retains the brand's landmark lighthouse and red and blue color scheme, which are core brand equity elements. Graphics were also updated to include new food photography and coastal imagery.
"The goal of updating package imagery was to prominently convey the delicious 'taste of the coast' that our products are renowned for," says Miller. "Those of us who live on the coast have high expectations when it comes to great tasting seafood! We thought our packaging should reflect more about who we are and how delicious our products are, and we love the result!"
Suggested retail price is $9.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »