A Peck of Pickles From VlasicParsippany, N.J.-based Pinnacle Foods Group introduces an expanded line of Farmer's Garden by Vlasic home-style pickles to supermarkets nationwide. With no artificial coloring or flavoring, and no corn syrup, they deliver a great tasting pickle with authentic flavor and maximum crunch.
Varieties, packed in 26-oz jars, include: Deli Style Halves, with a classic deli taste and an extra kick of garlic and peppercorns; Bread & Butter Chips, sweet pickles cut in extra-crunchy slices; Zesty Garlic Chips, bold with a tangy kick, also in extra-crunchy slices; Kosher Dill Halves, traditional flavor with a delicate dill taste; and Kosher Dill Spears, different cut of the same classic and refreshing dill halves' flavor.
"You can see the authentic goodness packed inside every jar -- fresh cucumbers and whole garlic, crunchy carrots and peppers, and natural herbs and spices that deliver a crunchy, flavorful and homemade-quality pickle," says Andy Reichgut, senior vice president of marketing for Pinnacle Foods.
Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »