Mobile Bulk Bag Discharger Features Manual Dump StationFor in-plant mobility, Flexicon's new Mobile Half-Frame Bulk Bag Unloader minimizes weight and achieves a low center of gravity by eliminating upper frame components, relying instead on a manufacturer's forklift or plant hoist to suspend the bag above the unit during operation.
The bulk-bag-to-hopper interface consists of a spout-lock clamp ring positioned atop a pneumatically actuated tele-tube telescoping tube, allowing dust-tight connections and unrestricted flow between the bag spout and hopper, as well as automatic tensioning of the bag as it empties to promote flow and evacuation.
A flexible screw conveyor transports free-flowing and non-free-flowing bulk materials including products that pack, cake, smear, seize or fluidize. The conveyor support mast cantilevers from the frame, and runs parallel to the conveyor tube, allowing the caster-mounted system to maneuver in restricted areas.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »