Bulk Bag Conditioner Loosens Solidified Materials
Flexicon's new Bulk Bag Conditioner includes two hydraulic rams and specially contoured end plates which press opposing sides of bulk bags thereby loosening materials that have solidified during storage and shipment. enabling bulk bag unloaders to discharge it through bag spouts.
A cantilevered I-beam with motorized hoist and trolley allows loading and unloading of bulk bags without the use of a forklift. The bag can also be raised and lowered using the hoist, and rotated manually, for conditioning at any height on all sides.
The system controller and hydraulic pump can be mounted on the exterior of the safety cage or remotely. The conditioner is fully enclosed on all four sides for operator safety and includes full-height doors that are interlocked to disallow operation of the system when the doors are open.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »