Frankly Fresh Hummus Cocktails and Hummus Smoothies debutCarson, Calif.-based Frankly Fresh, a Cedarlane Natural Foods company, revolutionizes hummus dips with a combination of fresh, unconventional flavors and all-natural ingredients. The brand introduces non-alcoholic Hummus Cocktails and Hummus Smoothies, garden-fresh, healthy, flavor-packed party dips.
Varieties of Frankly Fresh Hummus Cocktails include: Bloody Mary, infused with hints of tomato and celery; Dirty Martini, enhanced with pimento olives and sea salt; Pineapple Mojito, enlivened with an exhilarating splash of pineapple and mint; and Black Russian, perked up with ground espresso beans.
There are four varieties of the Hummus Smoothies: Four Berry Dip, bursting with strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry; Tropical Mango Dip, made with mango, papaya, and passion fruit; Green Tea Dip, featuring a refreshing undercurrent of green tea, and Strawberry Banana Dip, balancing vibrant strawberry with sweet, tropical banana.
All Hummus Cocktail and Smoothie varieties are made with all-natural ingredients, have fewer than 70 calories, 3g of sugar and 3.5g of fat per serving, are cholesterol free, and contain 0g of saturated fat and trans fat. Frankly Fresh also utilizes High Pressure Processing (HPP), a cutting-edge, USDA-approved technology to preserve freshness and flavor naturally. This food processing method employs elevated water pressure instead of chemical preservatives and heat to protect against the introduction of harmful bacteria and loss of flavor over shelf time. HPP keeps Frankly Fresh Hummus Cocktails and Smoothies fresh on the shelf for up to 60 days.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »