GMO-Free Potato Maltodextrin Now Available Through American Key Food ProductsAmerican Key Food Products introduced to the North American market a new line of GMO-free potato-based maltodextrins, manufactured by Emsland Group under the Kyrosan brand name.
These ingredients are developed for use in clean-label instant hot soups and sauces, dried sausages, bakery creams and other similar products.
Kyrosan maltodextrins are hydrolyzed, spray-dried potato starch and can be produced with specific DE levels.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »